Friday, November 20, 2009

The Beauty of Nature







Last weekend I had the opportunity to photograph a local spring and walking trail for an upcoming guest post. My nephew tagged along and had a fun time pretending there were dinosaurs and lions hiding in the woods.  I enjoyed seeing how different the areas  looked with the change in foliage.




 


I posted these pictures on my Facebook account and one of my friends remarked she didn't realize our town could be so beautiful. I wish I could take credit for the beauty captured but they are just a copy of the Master's handiwork. Taking a walk with people you love and seeing the beauty of nature is most definitely a finer thing






Like what you read? To get new posts delivered subscribe to Aint Mimi in a reader or by email
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...