Friday, April 20, 2012

April Goals Update

Photo Source

I haven’t done so well this month with my goals. It seems as if all the electronic gadgets in my home have decided to rebel at one time. My cell phone quit working, the oven quit working, my favorite slow cooker went out, and my internet connection has been spotty.

With all the adjusting I’ve had to do with regards to making sure everyone eats and it is something other than sandwiches my blogging has fallen by the wayside. I did not realize how much I rely on my oven until it stopped working. Hopefully I will be oven-less just a few more days.

I still have over a week to work on my goals and even if I don’t get them done I’ll try again another time.

3in30 Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...