Monday, October 5, 2009

Baking Day

Tomorrow I am joining Phoebe from Cents to Get Debt-Free and some other bloggers in a baking day. It will probably take more than one day to get everything I would like to get made finished so this will likely extend to Wednesday if not Thursday as well.

Here is a list of what I hope to make:
French Toast from the Texas toast we have that is going stale
Banana Bread
Pumpkin Pancakes
Regular Pancakes
Sub Rolls from Phoebe's French Bread recipe
Pumpkin Bread

I'll be posting my progress here as I can and will be live tweeting it thanks to my BlackBerry. If you want to see all the fun we're having follow the hashtag #bakingday See y'all tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining in on the fun! I'm starting early tomorrow, and hoping to get lots more accomplished.

    Oh my word, those pumpkin pancakes sound awesome! Thank you for passing along the link!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...