Friday, March 23, 2012

March Goals Week 3 Progress

 

 

notebook

Photo source

 

I cannot believe I forgot to check-in last week. Here’s how the last couple of weeks progressed.

Fill-in Food Blog Editorial Calendar:

I keep dragging my feet on this for some reason. It really doesn’t take that long if I would just do it. I’m really going to need some accountability on this one.

Make Goodies for a Birthday Party:

The theme was changed from Lego to Transformers and I have nothing to make cupcakes or cookies that look like Optimus Prime or Bumblebee so we’re going store bought instead.

Read Through Proverbs:

I am on schedule with the reading. I’ve had to do a couple of catch up days but I am where I should be.

So how about you? How are you progressing?

3in30 Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...