Thursday, November 12, 2009

Reconnecting with Friends

I got a phone call on Monday that shocked me a little. It was from a friend of mine I haven't seen in over a year.  With the long hours she works during the week and the weird schedule I keep it is really hard to get together or even make a simple phone call.  Phone tag is not the best game in the world to play.

We're friends on Facebook and Myspace and we keep in touch that way. While those are perfectly fine ways to interact with people there is just something about hearing a friend's voice that seems to make the day a little better. While we were talking we made plans to get together on Sunday and I am looking forward to that more than I have anything else in awhile. Reconnecting with old friends is definately what  I would call  a finer thing.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...