Friday, June 3, 2011

June 3 in 30: Week One

3in30 I'm In!!
I’m doing something a little bit differently this month in regards to my goals. I am doing one home keeping/organization goal, one health goal and one blogging goal.
  • Create a recipe binder I have tons of recipes printed out from various food blogs and they are just wherever I could stash them. That makes it difficult to find what I need.
  • Drink at least 64 ounces of water a day I have a couple of 32 oz travel cups so I just need to drink two filled cups a day.
  • Participate in the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog Challenge. This was not my original blogging goal. I had intended to comment on 5 other blogs a day but when I saw this I couldn't resist. 
The goal that will be the easiest to complete is the recipe binder and the one I look forward to the most is the Better Blog.
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...