Thursday, January 14, 2010

2010 Blogging Goals

Hullo out there in bloggy land! I hope each and everyone of you had a wonderful holiday season. We here at the Aint Mimi household did and are now settling back in to a routine.

I am itching to get back into blogging full-time. So, I decided to make my very first post of the new decade my blogging goals for the year. Some may seem lofty but they are all attainable.

1. Quintuple my subscribers. Yep you read that correctly. I want a 500% increase in my readership. :)
2. Create a Facebook Fan Page for Aint Mimi. I already have one for my food blog.
3. Write at least one series. I just have to decide what I know well enough to write about.
4. Have a weekly linky feature. Yes, I know there are a bajillion of them out there but they are one of my favorite ways to discover new blogs to read.

Those are my first four bloggings goals for 2010. As I reach those I will probably add more but these are my first priority.

Like what you read? To get new posts delivered subscribe to Aint Mimi in a reader or by email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...