Monday, February 15, 2010

The Snow That Wasn't

I am totally disappointed. Utterly devastated. All weekend long I kept seeing reports of heavy snow that was supposed to happen in my area. Heavy snow in Alabama = two inches. Not exactly blizzard proportions I know but still I went to bed last night expecting to wake up to this glorious scene:



Instead I see this:
 

That is the same patch of trees from three days earlier. Instead of lovely glistening snow we have dead grass, mud and naked trees. What a let down. So, if any of you in the northern part of the US who are tired of snow would like to send me a couple of inches I would be happy to take it.



Like what you read? To get new posts delivered subscribe to Aint Mimi in a reader or by email It is completely free; it just takes a couple minutes of your time.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...