Monday, May 9, 2011

Favorite Food Blogs: Top Ten Tuesday

 

I know some food bloggers do not read other food blogs but I do. It is a fabulous way to get to know other people and find inspiration if you’re in a bit of a blogging funk. Some of my favorite recipes have been my take on another blogger’s recipe. A couple of examples are my Cajun Chicken Pasta which was inspired by the Mexi-Chicken Campanelle from Picky Palate and  Braided Brioche Loaves were adapted from the Quick Brioche King Cake at Barbara Bakes.

 

  1. A Year of Slow Cooking. Stephanie’s was the very first food blog I ever read.
  2. Full Bellies, Happy Kids. I found this one via A Year of Slow Cooking. Sandra has some delicious recipes.
  3. Southern Plate. I just love, love, love Christy. I had the pleasure of meeting her in Birmingham last November and she is just as sweet in person as she seems.
  4. Mommy’s Kitchen. I adore Tina’s mix of Tex-Mex and Southern classics. Oh and her desserts, there are no words.
  5. Eat at Home I have only been reading Tiffany’s blog for about 8 months but I have made a ton of her recipes. Plus she is super nice.
  6. Good Cheap Eats. Jessica is who inspired my love of freezer cooking. If you ever post recipes you should link up to Ultimate Recipe Swap on her other blog Life as Mom. I get tons of traffic on Cookin’ Mimi that way.
  7. Hoosier Homemade Oh the cupcakes are amazing. Seriously check them out.
  8. A Southern Fairytale Another Tex-Mex filled blog.
  9. Lynn’s  Kitchen Adventures. Love Lynn’s baked oatmeal. My nephew thinks the peanut butter one is cookies for breakfast.
  10. Our Best Bites I hope the get their cookbook soon.

There you go ten of my favorite food blogs. I could write at least one more list like this because I have so many that I read and try recipes from.

What are your favorites? I’d love the hear about them.

For more Top Ten lists visit Oh Amanda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...