Thursday, June 23, 2011

Time Management & Me: Favorite Printables and What I Do With Them

Last week  I mentioned I would be sharing my favorite printables so I decided that instead of just giving you a bunch of links I will share how I use them. Most of the printables listed are free {love that price} but there are a few in my notebook that are only available to people who have a copy of the 31 Days to Clean E-book. I’ll mostly focus on the non 31 Days ones.

 

 

The Daily Docket, Cleaning List, Menu Planner, and Freezer Cooking sheets {and more!} can all be found at Money Saving Mom

The Master Menu is from Cookin’ Mimi {shameless plug here} The one for my personal use is slightly different from the one I have available for download.

The Monthly Goals sheets are something I’ve created for you. I have a Monthly Goal Sheet with the same categories {Personal, Blogging/Writing, Family, Faith, Friendships, Home, and Other} as mine and a blank Monthly Goal Sheet for you to fill in with the area{s} you’d like to focus on. They are both PDF files.

The Blogging Goals, HTML Cheat Sheet and Mind Mapping Printables came from Blogging Your Way. Click on the image in the sidebar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...