Saturday, June 25, 2011

Not Perfect but Better Nonetheless : June 3 in 30 Final Check in

3in30 I'm In!!

This is the second month I have participated in the 3 in 30 Challenge. I’m learning what types of goals work best for me and the most efficient way to accomplish them. I am really looking forward to July and crossing off a few more things from my check list.

Here is how June ended up:

  • Recipe binder/household notebook. This is as finished as I can get it right now. We ran out of color ink for our printer and it won’t print at all until we replace the cartridge. If you’re curious as to what is in my notebook I wrote a post on it Thursday.
  • Drinking More Water  This week was so much better. Matter of fact it isn’t 6 am yet and I am on my second large glass of water.
  • 31 DBBB This has gone remarkably well. It is probably my largest success this month. It has improved my blogging already. I have focused more on Cookin’ Mimi during the challenges but I can apply what I’ve learned here easily.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...