Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pinned it Tuesday {August 9}


Today I am doing a themed version of Pinned it Tuesday. It’s all about fun birthday ideas.
I love birthday parties and baking cakes. I’ve made half of my niece’s and nephew’s birthday cakes. I’ve started pinboards with ideas for each of them. I don’t plan over the top ideas but I’m always on the look out for fun decorations and activities.


This train would be played with until it fell apart.


The niece has decided she wants a Tangled party and I love this cake from FishMama at Life as Mom


Going along with the Princess theme is this wreath using cupcake liners.


These cupcakes would be perfect for the Lego lover in your life. Hard to believe the Legos are made from fondant, isn’t it?

Love this hint to make serving your cake and ice cream faster.

This balloon topiary would work for practically any birthday.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...