Thursday, March 8, 2012

March Goals Progress

 

 

notebook

This is the first week goal check in for March and so far I’m plugging away at them. This month has already been hectic and it has barely began.

Fill in the food blog’s editorial calendar:

I’ve made some progress on this. I’m trying to come up with the most time efficient way of doing it. I had grand ideas of filling it out for the year but I think I’ll worry about from now to July.

Making goodies for a birthday party:

This has been changed a little. The party will most likely be midweek and the cupcakes would have to travel 50 miles or so before they even made it to the party. I decided to go with plain store bought cupcakes purchased in the town the party will be and I will just make the decorations for the tops. It would be a lot easier to keep a small container of chocolate Legos from melting than it would two dozen cupcakes if it turns off warm here in Alabama. I still plan on making the marshmallow pops and cookies though.

Reading through Proverbs:

I have managed to keep up with my reading. A couple of times I will admit was on the Bible app on my phone, very close to bed time but, as of writing this post, I am right on time with my reading.

Have you made any goals this month? How are you doing on working toward them?

3in30 I'm In!!

 

 

 

Photo source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...