Monday, March 5, 2012

Ten of My Favorite Songs to Listen to While Cleaning

Top Ten Tuesday at Many Little Blessings 

One of my favorite ways to make cleaning a little more pleasant is to listen to music. I find music with some energy to it makes the time go by a bit faster. Songs will be linked to a non-affiliate Amazon MP3 page.

1. Gasoline and Matches- Michael Grimm featuring Ann Wilson. I was excited when he won America’s Got Talent a couple of seasons ago and this song off his major label debut album is one of my favorites to sing along to while washing dishes.

2.New Orleans- Roomful of Blues. This is a find thanks to Pandora Radio. I really enjoy the horns section on this song.

3.Take a Chance on Me- Abba.  I am not ashamed to admit I am a big Abba fan.

4.Knock on Wood- Seal For some reason I can picture this song being used for a Cha-Cha-Cha on Dancing with the Stars.

5.Come on Little Angel-The Belmonts Most music I really like is older than me.

6.Gimme Three Steps-Lynyrd Skynyrd.  I big fat puffy heart Southern Rock.

7.Waterloo-Abba Another fun sing a long.

8.Cry to Me- Huey Lewis and the News. One of my favorite 80s bands does a 60s soul classic, that is awesomeness.

9. Rockin' Pneumonia And the Boogie Woogie Flu- Johnny Rivers. Probably one of my all time across the board favorite songs.

10.Ruby Baby-Dion. After hearing this song for the first time I can see why Jason Mraz was chosen to play Dion on American Dreams.

I could probably fill at least two more top ten lists when it comes to favorite songs for cleaning but I am stopping for now. Don’t be shocked if parts two and three show up in the future.

Linked to Top Ten Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...