Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Little Housekeeping

housekeeping

If you have visited before you may notice things look a bit different around here.

I’ve done a bit of spiffing up on the old blog. Some things were to make a cleaner look and one very big change was out of necessity. I have changed the commenting system from Intense Debate to Disqus. I was having problems with comments not showing up and I’m not the only one who has been having problems. I was able to export all the Blogger comments to Disqus but haven’t been able to transfer ones from Intense Debate. That means I have lost a ton of comments. I’ll keep working and hopefully can get everything figured out.

I have also installed share buttons so any posts you like can be shared with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...