Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Most Watched TV Shows : Top Ten {Tuesday}

I had two other posts that I was going to do for Top Ten Tuesday but neither would format that way I wanted. So you get the most watched tv shows at my house.

  1. Team Umizoomi This is a favorite with the under five crowd that hangs out here.
  2. Bubble Guppies Another under five favorite
  3. NCIS A must watch program
  4. Dancing with the Stars The only reality show I actually like.
  5. The Wiggles Starting to see a pattern?
  6. Jake and the Neverland Pirates Oh coconuts!
  7. American Pickers
  8. Animal Mechanicals We Animal Mechanical can!
  9. Phineas and Ferb Everyone likes this cartoon. Even the over five crowd
  10. Doctor Who I am a new fan since I only started watching last summer but this is my other can't miss program.  I don’t generally like sci-fi programming but love this show. Matt Smith is brilliant and I love the character of Amy Pond. I find myself quoting lines from the show quite often.

There you have it, the most watched shows at my house. This post is linked to Top Ten Tuesday at Oh Amanda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...