Friday, April 29, 2011

Overwhelmed

Update Alabama Possible has a comprehensive, state wide listing of relief agencies. and The Facebook page for the Calhoun County EMA has information on how to help Calhoun County victims check out Alabama Bloggers for more links

Update 2 Calhoun County residents can keep track of efforts on the EMA facebook page

Words fail me right now. I wanted to write an eloquent post showing support of my fellow Alabamians and I just can’t. All I can do is cry. The destruction is overwhelming.

One of the tornadoes touched down just a few miles from my house. My family and I are okay. We were without power for a little over 24 hours which is nothing.

Please remember Alabama today and in the coming weeks as we pick up the pieces of our shattered hearts and lives.

Samford University has a listing of ways you can help.  Some of the listings are Birmingham specific but not all are.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...