Monday, May 2, 2011

The Post in which I Pretend I Have Time to Craft : Top Ten Tuesday

I love do-it-yourself projects especially those of the decor kind. I just don't have the time right now but if I did these ten project would be pretty high on the list.



These drinking glasses on Crafts by Amanda could be customized so many ways.

Also from Crafts by Amanda. Love this framed monogram.


Burlap and Jute Spring Wreath from The Casabella Project. The embellishments are changeable with the seasons.


 Kitchen Utensil Holders once again from Crafts by Amanda


Knock off Ballard Designs Topiary from Centsible Savings


 Tiered serving trays from Tater Tots and Jell-o


 Spray painted Baker’s Rack and cupcake garland from Hoosier Homemade

Another Casabella Project favorite. A custom shower curtain using a drop cloth and canvas.


A $2.00 wall sign from Centsible Savings



Love this clock make over from Crafts by Amanda

For more Top Ten Lists visit OhAmanda.com 
I wrote this post last week pretty early on the day that turned out to be one I would never forget and  forgot about it until it published.
      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...